You are here

Eligibility for HKU Students

The University of Hong Kong determines eligibility criteria for students, and students require institutional nomination. Prospective Y-VISP applicants should contact the HKU International Affairs Office about their eligibility for the program. The HKU Study Abroad coordinator for North and South America is Ms. Iris Ip: irisip@hku.hk. Find information on the HKU website here.

For any inquiries to the Y-VISP team, visit our Contact Y-VISP page.

Go back to Admissions and Timeline page.